Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Treats for me!!!

Thank you Aunt Becca!!!!
Is there anything then getting surprise packages delivered to your house?
My wonderful aunt gave me the best recipe for sugar cookies and wonderful cookie sheets last Christmas. I LOVE them and use them all the time.
And look what she sent me........



Holiday cookie cutters!!! Well holiday plus a horse theme box :)
I love love them and can't wait to use them. I'll be making cookies tomorrow for the boys to decorate and take around to the neighbors for Halloween.
Thanks again Aunt Becca!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Becca is great!!! Can i have some cookies too! LOL

Hugs,Leslie

Marlene said...

Aw! What a great aunt you have. But this another thing we have in common! I have an Aunt Becca too! HA! I will be expecting some cookies in the mail soon! LOL! Have fun!
Marlene

Mama Bear said...

How awesome. LOVE it and can you share the good sugar cookie recipe??? What a funnnnn surprise :-)