Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things that make me stop and laugh

Anybody that has been around me for more then a minute knows that I get crazy if I'm running late....for anything.

So a few days ago I'm trying to get out the door to go pick up Luke from Preschool. Things kept coming up like a very dirty diaper, lost shoe, changing car seats around and so on...I finally get Kolby and the dogs in the car and we race to pick up Luke. I jump out of the car and run around to the other side to get Kolby out.....

this is what I see..........






I had not even noticed that Skip had jumped in Luke's carseat and rode that way the whole trip.

I stopped and laughed out loud and grabbed my phone to take a pic. The look on Kolby's face is "what in the world is wrong with my mom laughing her head off" He apparently finds it perfectly normal for Skip to ride beside him :)



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO...How cute is that!!! SKip is one smart dog to know that he is under the weight requirement and needs his car seat!!!

Daphne said...

Very cute! I bet he made your day! :)

Ruthanne said...

That is HYSTERICAL. I love when you're in the middle of anxiety about something and all of the sudden something makes you double over with laughter and the rest of it just doesn't matter anymore.

Angie's blog said...

LOL LOLM that is funny!! Just stopping by to look at your blog.

Marlene said...

Stacey,
THIS cracks me up! Look at Poor Skip... LOL! I am sorry to tell you but, I don't think he understands the humor in all this either! LOL!
Have a Great Weekend!
Marlene

Mama Bear said...

Oh Stacey, thank you, I laughed and laughed and laughed some more and still chuckling at the sight of the dog in the car seat. That is tooooooo funny!!!! LOVE IT GIRL!!!! And he even knows to get into the car seat...................

AND it seems like NO MATTER how much extra time I get there, I'm still JUST on time or late!

Happy Halloween

Anna said...

Stacey that is SO funny!!! I'm LOL too!!

He looks so cute sitting in Luke's seat, like it's his seat and he should be there!!!

Brilliant photo!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for the good laugh.

Anna

Tracy said...

That is such a cute picture, like boy like dog lol

Wilcox Family said...

Thanks for my giggle tonight! :)

Susannah said...

i am crackin up, that is the funniest thing i've seen in awhile! hope you are having a great weekend!
love
susannah

Heidi said...

That is the cutest pic ever!!! Especially funny because you didn't notice. Skip is a beautiful dog and looks like so much fun!