Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh me oh my!!!!!

Whatever could have caused this mess????


A pack of stampeding elephants???? Or.............

Maybe two little boys..........



If there is mud to be found my boys are there in an instant. Lest you think our whole yard is mud, at the moment (I'm not saying in the spring its not) there is just this one little spot which just happens to be right up against the house. I can't really blame them, that light blue siding makes an irresistible mud paint palette. And as a helpful hint you can wash shoes a LOT and they still hold up. And can you tell Luke now likes to dress himself? Since I'm in no way a fashion diva I let him go for it. (as long as we are not about and about seeing to many people :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!










12 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooo cute!!!!!

Hannah said...

Seriously?? I think they might even have Sophia beat!! If our kids ever got together it would be a sight to behold!

Have a great weekend.
hannah

Daphne said...

Oh My Gosh!!! That is so funny!

Heidi said...

OH MY! This is so funny and sooooo boy.

Paula said...

How I remember those days and I only had one BOY to make a wonderful art project like this!!! Enjoy them and your weekend.

Tracy said...

mmm, mud and kids, irresistible! Looks like they had a great time!

Anna said...

Wow what a mess!!!

But it looks like they're having SO much fun!!

I guess its just easier to just let them be and go for it isn't it sometimes and clean up the mess later :)

Take care,

Anna

Carla said...

Oh my gosh, you sure are one patient mommy. Only when daddy's home is when things like that happen around here. My boys would have a hay-day over at your house.

Wilcox Family said...

I love it - we so live the same life...ahhh and wait till you see what I let Auggie wear to his birthday party..ha ha.. whatever!! :) Wish we lived closer!

Jana

Mama Bear said...

OH my goodness, that is quite some MUD!!! My boys were the same way but not the girls, they don't want ANYTHING on their hands!!!
What a fun time.
Rhonda

Marlene said...

Stacey,
You really MUST be the coolest mom ever. I think I would have freaked out. I wish I were more like you when it comes to things like that. YoU ArE mY iDoL!!!
Have a great day.

Cindy said...

Your boys are SOOOOOOO cute!!! I love that you let them play like tat. What a neat mom.