Friday, October 17, 2008

FFF= Friends!!!

Today's FFF is Friends....
We are so blessed to have the most amazing friends.
Dewey has friends that he has had since he was a toddler. (incredible)
This is Troy and Dew golfing last year.
Dew, Troy and Gary at the Bon Jovi concert
Our Cedar friends Kim and Sam
Pics from my birthday in Mesquite, Todd and Robin on the left, me, Sam, Liz (my sister) and Gary and Kim on the right
Me, Liz and Kim
In looking through our pics there are LOTS of friends pics that we are missing. We really only have the pics since we got our digital camera.
But all of you out there know who you are, and that includes all my blogger friends.
"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." - Abraham Lincoln
"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever." - Francois Mocuriac
Thank you for being such an important part of our lives!!!
We love you all!!
Check out more FFF Friend pics at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what great friends you and your hubby have!!! I dont know what i would do without mine!!!

Im blessed to have great Blog friends too!!!

hugs,Leslie

Hannah said...

Ok...I am so jealous. You guys are cool. I mean come on you not only get to hang out with your friends but you get to go to Bon Jovi??

Very cool!

Hannah

Tracy said...

It is so great to have such long standing friends. yOu are so blessed, and so are they to have you!

Kim & Dave said...

Speaking from personal experience, it is great to have long-time friends. I have ones I have been friends with since birth!

Sarah said...

Lifetime friends are the best!!

Anna said...

Lovely photos and its wonderful isn't it to have such good friends.

I love it that I might not see some of my friends for ages but when we do catch up we just pick up where we left off.

Hope you have a great weekend,

Anna

Anonymous said...

So awesome to have such great friends! You are very blessed! Have a good weekend!

Robyn said...

What special friends!!

Robyn

Becca said...

I do love this theme - friends are the greatest gifts in the world. And your family is blessed!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Mama Bear said...

What wonderful pictures and so blessed to have such great friends.

Marlene said...

Someday you can add pics of us too! LOL! You must come visit our part of the world soon. I am sure I can speak for Leslie, Hannah, Sarah, Robyn and Becca too. What fun you know how to have and it makes me think of how long it has been since I have been "OUT"! Have a great day! Marlene