Friday, October 3, 2008

FFF= Summer Memories

Wow I can't believe its Fall already. It seems like this summer just flew by.
We stayed pretty close to home this year, no big vacations. But we did try to do something each weekend. In looking back at the summer pics we really did have a blast!!
Luke being a boy, exploring logs
Kolby lovin the water
Our July 4Th Snowbird visit
I think my favorites are these pics of the boys soaking wet from us playing with the hose

As always I hate to see the summer go but I love the Fall. Its my favorite season, the smells, sights sounds everything, love it!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more cute Summer Memories pics!!

11 comments:

Graycesmomma said...

Wonderful pictures!

Ellie said...

I know... Can you really believe it is Oct... So, what are the kids going to be for Halloween???

I have Dora and Deigo in sight for mine~

Love the pictures...

Hugs
ELlie

Tricia said...

Such great pictures!!

What a super summer full of memories!

Anonymous said...

OMG UTAH is soooooo pretty...I think i have only seen it from the airport!!! LOL

Hugs,Leslie

Mama Bear said...

What great pictures and the boys are just so adorable.

Graycesmomma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Adorable pictures!!!! Cute boys!!
Great summer memorires!!

Debbie

Becca said...

I love the one of you guys in front of the mountain - beautiful. Hope your Fall is as great as Summer has been!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

What great pics!!

Robyn

Candy said...

I like the last two pics the best...looks so fun!

HUGS

Marlene said...

AW!!! I bet the boys will miss the water fights outside the most. They are too cute. Great family photo too! Have a great week! Marlene