Monday, October 20, 2008

My boys.......


We like a lot of people are under a great deal of stress right now. Its strange we have just never seen times like this. What is amazing to me is that Dewey can go nights without sleeping go to work everyday and still come home and spend hours playing with the boys.
He took these pictures of them playing with his boots the other day.
They just melted my heart when I saw them. They LOVE playing with dads shoes.

And the bigger picture is the wonderful example Dewey is for them for a daily basis.

I can only hope that they will want to follow in his footsteps.







Stress or no stress who can resist smiling at this kid :)



Kolby really is the funniest kid, he cracks me up every day, and yep the "hat" he is wearing is a bowl, one of his favorites.

9 comments:

Paula said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hannah said...

Stress....it's a lovely thing huh? I hope it eases for you guys. I am glad you have some built in stress relief!

Hannah

Wilcox Family said...

I loved these pictures today, needed these fun loving pictures today - thank you....for reminding me to stop and smile and find JOY in the stress filled days - just like our children do. :) Your boys are best buddies, aren't they? I can tell, (fun) double trouble written all over them...

:) Jana

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww they look sooo cute in dads boots!!!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Mama Bear said...

toooo cute, love the daddy's boots!!!

Paula said...

And the boys are a treat to see!!!

Becca said...

Stress - awwwww! Praying for you. Pray for me, too. I love the pictures - it looks as though you are a very good mommy who is doing a very good job of keeping the stress away from the kiddos!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Marlene said...

I have been thinking about you and your situation for a while. I remembered you saying that both you and Dewey are in the Housing Industry. No matter what the actual definition for that is at this time, it does not sound good! From here(hundreds of miles away) it looks like you all are doing just fine. Hang in there! You all are in my prayers!
Marlene

Michelle said...

When did you start wearing boots? Ha Ha . Mikey