Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling kinda Sunday.......


So what to do on a cold Utah Sunday....
Playing in the snow comes first.
Isn't Luke's hat a crack up? He loves it. Kolby is still getting over his cold so he didn't get to play outside :(
Building a chair fort is a must
Its the perfect place to play cars

Have to fit in an afternoon nap with dad
Its always fun to play dinosaurs with Dusty (cat) and Bailey. (dog)
And last but not least is sitting by the fire watching FOOTBALL!!
Love love Sundays!!!!!


8 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow, I acually felt a cool breeze while reading your blog. It make me think of Christmas time too. It is a lovely place to visit. But the cold does not like me much or vice versa. Is it normal for you all to have snow in October? That really blows my mind.
Marlene

Stacey and Dewey said...

October is one of the hit and miss months for Utah, you just never know. It could be 70 degrees next week. Both Dew and I remember trick or treating as kids in snow boots in a foot of snow.
Keeps us guessing :)

Heidi said...

I love your tv above the fireplace and Sunday afternoon naps are the best!

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness Stacey, I almost fell off my chair looking at that "snow" already! wowser!!! Love the fireplace and snuggling like a bug in a rug :-)

Keep warm :-)
Rhonda

Michelle said...

Sundays Rock!

xoxox

chell

Daphne said...

It is 87 degress in NC today! But I really miss the cool weather. Enjoy the snow for us!

Samantha said...

I want to spend a cold day playing in the snow, watching football, and taking a nap- that looks so lovely.

Cindy said...

How cute! And the snow looks great. Makes me wish for som n TN :-)