Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Little family history

This is my Great Grandfather, John Fox Warner. This would have been Luke and Kolbys great,great grandfather. I grew up with him living next door to us, and he was the man. Back in the day he was a school teacher who taught in the one room classes with grades k-12 all together.
This ones of my Grandma and Grandpa Warner. This is before I was around, but looking at the picture it makes me wonder if they ever in there wildest imaginations thought of the legacy they would create. Since this picture was taken, they have 6 children, and at last count over 25 grandchildren, and over 40 great grandchildren.

This is a photo of my dad when he was a kid. I recently got a ton of pictures from my Uncle Mark (Thanks mark!!!) who is doing a whole history on our family. Dads going to kill me for putting it on here but that's tough. You are the superman to our family, and you'll never know how much we all appreciate everything you and Winnie do.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW those are great pics of your father and great Grand Dad!!!!! I love family pics!!!

Marcie said...

Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your family history!

Marlene said...

Stacey,
Are these posts from Dewey? Because your Grandfather surely is not a Warner too?! If it is from Dewey KUDOS to you Dewey for joining in! Thanks for sharing.
Marlene

Stacey and Dewey said...

Yep all the posts from yesterday were from Dewey :)