Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Smiling boys!!!!

Luke LOVES Policemen, Police cars, Firemen, Fire trucks and all things related. Pretty much like most kids his age.

As luck would have it, I had to have my fingerprints taken for my CASA background check.
The easiest place to have them taken is our local Sheriffs office. Luke was beside himself excited when I told him we were going.
I didn't bother to explain the difference between a Sheriff Deputy and a Police man. To him they are the same and worthy of his awe :)
Once we parked he pointed out all the cars and asked at least 12 times "when are we going to see a policeman?"
We live in a small town so we were the only ones there. There was a Deputy on duty that was so nice to the boys. He took the time to come out and talk to them. Of course when Luke saw him he just stared without saying a word. The Deputy hooked the boys up with an "official Jr. Deputy" pin. (Kolby lost his before we even made it back to the car) They each got a cup and a coloring book.

Luke showing off his prizes
Who knew getting fingerprints taken would be so fun..
A few weekends ago our Friends, Kim, Tim and Drew came over for a Friday night game night.
I love this pic of the boys and their happy little faces.


Munching on the ever yummy rice crispy treats.


4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh, how much fun is that??? What a great time and all that with fingerprints too, way to go mommy :-)
Rhonda

Marlene said...

Wow Stacey, It looks like Kolby and Luke are about the same size now. You all have so much fun! I hope we get to meet someday! Have a great week!

Marlene

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW they are sooo cute!!!!

Michelle said...

I love the pics with the police goods. I can't stop smiling :)

xoxo

chell