Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bleh........ick........yuck


Kolby and I have been sick for the past week .........ugh!!! I can't even tell you what we have, cold....flu we have had it all. (I didn't even know you could have it all) We are both still coughing, which means neither one of us is sleeping for more then a half hour at a time.
Dewey has been AMAZING!! Juggling Work, running Luke back and forth to preschool, shopping, taking care of the house and us. So far he has not caught whatever we have.
If you ask Luke about being sick he will tell you "Luke, daddy and grandpa are not sick cus we're cowboys". He cracks me up I don't know where he gets this stuff.
Hopefully we are both on our way back to being our healthy selves. (we better be, we can't afford the amount of diapers Kolby if flying through)

4 comments:

Anna said...

Oh Stacey you poor things! I wondered if you were still sick as hadn't read any new posts for awhile.
You know I am still sick too...have a chest infection and really nasty cold that I never get. Hoping the antibiotics kick in soon. The girls and my husband are all getting better now which is good. The start of all the winter bugs for us over here...its cold and really wet to top it off.

NOT nice for you as its your Summer!! REALLY hope you and Kolby are feeling better soon and how great Dewey has been so helpful keeping things going.

Take care,
Anna

Heidi said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! And that is very cute that cowboys don't get sick.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. We got it in our household too. I got it the worst (vomiting, body aches, headaches, cough...eventually a sinus infection). We are all better now. Being sick SUCKS! We just dont have time for it!
Get well soon!

Jenna

Marlene said...

Stacey,
Sorry I haven't posted lately. I really hope you are feeling better by now. I am glad Dewey is taking good care of you. Have a great weekend!