Friday, June 6, 2008

Cassidi!!!

I know that I'm biased but is Cassidi beautiful or what? :) These are her graduation pictures, I just love them!! They show her personality perfectly.
I'm so proud of her!! And honestly a little in shock that she is graduating....... wow time flies. It seems like yesterday that we were going to her preschool graduation.


Her mom and grandma are throwing a huge BBQ for her graduation party tomorrow night. We are all driving up tomorrow for the party. (She lives a few hours North of us) We can't wait, we have not been able to see her since we brought Kolby home. Grandma and Grandpa are driving up too. It should be lots of fun, I'm sure I'll take a zillion pictures.

6 comments:

Ellie said...

Have Fun~

And yes...

BEAUTIFUL~

HUGS
ELLIE

Anna said...

Wonderful pics Stacey! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend together for Cassidi's graduation.
Hope you're all feeling better too.
Anna

Ruthanne said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful young lady.

Marlene said...

She is a pretty girl. And how awesome for her to have such a supportive person in her life. I hope you are feeling better.

Heidi said...

Those are the coolest pics! She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful!!! Yes, you are right she is beautiful!!