Friday, June 13, 2008

Living in the country

Means no FFF (Favorite friday foto) today. Our Internet has been hit and miss all week. Its up now but I still can't upload pictures.
So instead you get a update......
We are finally starting to feel normal again. I am loving seeing Kolby smile again!! His laughter is music to my ears. I missed it more then I realized these past couple of weeks. He is definitely getting back to his carefree happy self. He and Luke are starting to play really well together. At the moment they are outside transferring the rocks that we use as a border to the back patio and into the house through the sliding glass door. They really do have toys outside to play with but they spend 90% of their time with the rocks. Go figure..........
It feels good to get back into the swing of things, today the boys and I did the ever exciting Grocery shopping. Hey I'm just happy to be able to get out of the house, so no complaints from me.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So glad everything is back to normal and that they are meshing well as brothers. You're a brave one to go grocery shopping with 2 little boys!

Anna said...

Really happy to hear that you are all feeling well again and getting back into 'normal' life again.
Hope your internet behaves itself again soon.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Take care,
Anna

Becca said...

Glad to hear all is well. Sorry no pics - Blogger is the Blooper!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca