Friday, June 27, 2008

FFF= Summer Lovin

It just recently started to get hot here so we don't really have many Summer Lovin pics from this year. These are from our trip to the park (before Kolby got his haircut). We are BIG fans of summer so expect lots of future summer fun pics :)



This picture is me trying to get Luke and Kolby to stand together for a picture. I thought, it would be cute to take pictures in the same spot as they get older. As you can see Kolby is not big on standing in one spot.
I love this picture of Luke from last year. There is this great little water feature at a park in Salt Lake City. Luke LOVED it. We are hoping to take the boys next week while we are up there.
Check out more cute posts at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Tracy said...

Lovely pics especially the last one. Enjoy your summer!

Sarah said...

What great pictures!! That last one is just so full of joy!

Jennifer said...

Hi Stacey!

Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a BEAUTIFUL family! I scrolled down to the end of the page and saw the picture of your son in the pool...PRICELESS!

I see that you are in Utah. Anywhere near Park City? I have a friend who lives there. It'd be such a coincidence if you knew her (or of her).

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

What great pictures of your cutie pies ... they look so happy in all of them ... thanks for sharing and have agreat weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Dena said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

These photo's are adorable!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Looks like you're having a GREAT summer!

Ruthanne said...

hee hee. You thought both boys were going to stand still at the same time. That's FUNNY! :)

The pictures are adorable (as usual).

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

Candy said...

Ok GIRL on the post below..My daughter would do ANYTHING to get to get in the Lazy Susan like that...I think I may have to clean it out...all the canned goods are in there...but WHO NEEDS FOOD...when you can have FUN instead...HAHA

Kathy said...

Great pictures. Your sons are cuties! Love the last picture.

Pam Thomas said...

So cute! What cuties.

Anna said...

Lovely photos Stacey!

I just LOVE summer...its my favourite season I think. We are in Winter here so can't wait for the warm weather to come back again. Saying that we don't have too cold a winter so I shouldn't complain!!

Have a great week,
Anna

Becca said...

Love the last pic the best. Looks like everyone is having fun this summer!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca