Friday, May 30, 2008

FFF= Pajama Party




The boys are both doing their "silly" faces for the camera, They crack me up. These were taken about a week ago. This past week we have all been sick, UCK!! I think he have all just been passing around our cooties. Luke and Dew are doing OK today but me and Kolby are still not to hot.
We took Kolby to the Doctors yesterday, we found out (we had sort of figured it out on our own) that we have a BIG boy. Kolby is in the 90% for Height and weight. Hum.... I guess that explains why he and Luke weigh the same.
Be sure to check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for cute PJ pics!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable guys they are! I can't believe Kolby is that big!!

Anonymous said...

You little ones are adorable! I love their silly faces...definately makes me smile!

Timberly

Anonymous said...

BIG BOY! those are some adorable pictures...LOVE the silly face!!

Hannah said...

What cute little boys. I love the silly faces.

Hannah

Marianne said...

Love that you have Cassidi in your blog header. What a beautiful family.

Anna said...

Great PJ pics Stacey!

My girls have been up in those 'big kid' percentiles too. At least you don't have to worry about them fading away if they don't eat much from time to time.

Hope you have a great weekend and are feeling all better soon too!

Anna

Our Family of 5 said...

Too cute! have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

adorable.

Tara said...

I love the jammie pics and the silly faces. PERFECT!! Such cuties :)