Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our hearts and prayers....

Go out to our friend Troy and his family. Last weekend he was in a very serious four wheeler accident. He was life flighted to a hospital in Arizona. He is in serious condition but is hopefully on the mend. It will be a long recovery but he is strong and has an amazing spirit we know he will be fine. Dewey drove down Monday to check on him and see with his own eyes that he is OK.
It always amazes me to see the way people pull together when something like this happens.
Troy and Wendy mean the world to us....... Troy is one of the best people I know, I could go on and on but I think he knows how we feel about him.
Troy don't scare us like that again!!! We LOVE you!!!!

These are pics from our last Las Vegas Bon Jovi trip. Aren't Troy and Wendy cute as can be?

Dewey, Troy and Me

4 comments:

Heidi said...

How scary! Thank goodness he is ok.

Marlene said...

Oh Stacy! I am so sorry about your friend. He is in my prayers. I Really hate those four wheelers! I hope he gets out of the hospital soon.

Susannah said...

i am so sad to hear about the accident. I hope that he has a fast road to recovery and i will pray also for the family as he recovers. Forrest just visited a friend of ours last week in the hospital from a motorcycle accident. those vehicles can be so dangerous! Hope you and your family is doing well!
love
susannah

Anna said...

Really hoping and praying your friend Troy is doing ok Stacey! How awful for you all.
Take care,
Anna