Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mr. Kolby in action

This kid is always running, somewhere, anywhere. Luckily we have a fenced in grassy area right behind our house so he can play to his hearts content back there. But I'm pretty sure that he realizes he is fenced in because as soon as we are outside the fence he is off and running. Last night we were all out at the round pen riding our horses. Knowing he is a "runner" we kept him in the stroller most of the time. But as soon as he was out of the stroller this picture is what happened.
Luke was happily playing with some dirt and rocks, Kolby ran right past heading for things to explore....chickens....horses...hay...cats.... whatever catches his eye. On a positive note, I'm notoriously unmotivated when it comes to exercise. Running after him is forcing me to get my heart rate up, thats got to be good for me right???

4 comments:

Anna said...

How cute Stacey!! And I'm sure he will keep you fit too. I am hopeless with exercise too...NO motivation at all. But I guess 2 under 5's and a puppy has got to help...maybe??? hehe!

Its great Kolby has got so much room to run off all that energy.

Anna

Becca said...

Stacey,

Children are a lazy woman's exercise - that's how I get mine in. I used to voluntarily run miles and miles. Now that blows my mind.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

LOL Stacey I can totally relate!!!! If Kemry isn't strapped down, she's gone. It will definitely be a good trait for them when they're out in the world someday, right?? :) Such a cute picture!

Ruthanne said...

Oh for just a thimble-full of that energy. :)