Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things to do while moms in the shower.....

Or.... Carnival I don't need a carnival I'll find my own rides, thanks!

This is what I found when I got out of the shower yesterday.... Tupperware cupboard completely empty..... everything was thrown all over the kitchen floor.
And whats that in the cupboard.... is it legs???


Yep this is how I found Luke. spinning around on the lazy susan. He was trying to talk Kolby into climbing in on the bottom shelf, but Kolby was having nothing to do with it.
So I think to myself "hum this is probably one of those times when I should be mad". But really how funny is that, to see a kid spinning around on a shelf? So while laughing I grabbed the camera, and as you can see Luke was only to happy to smile for the picture.
Life is never dull :)

4 comments:

Marlene said...

That Luke... He really keeps you hopping! LOL! That is so funny that he was trying to coax Kolby into climbing in too. Well, it must be nice to know that Kolby is not much of a follower. What is with Luke always climbing into cabinets?! TOO FUNNY!

Marlene

Anna said...

Thats is SO cute!!! I love the pic where all you can see are Luke's legs!

Kids certainly are resourceful and you're right life is NEVER dull.

Thanks for the giggle,
Anna

Heidi said...

Hilarious! That actually look like fun! At least it was tupperware and not glass bowls or something!

Lisa Johnson said...

That is adorable!!!