Saturday, May 17, 2008

Intended use???



I'm pretty sure this is not it?
I'm sure somewhere on the box it specifically said
"not meant for two children"....
or maybe
"don't let your child ride in the storage compartment"....
Never-the-less Luke seems to think it is the perfect way to catch a ride. As soon as I get the stroller out for Kolby Luke climbs right in the bottom.
And no I don't take them out this way in public, I have received enough dirty looks when we tried to take the boys out to eat. I don't need anymore for letting my child ride in a storage compartment. :)
But for around the farm it seems to work just fine. So intended use???? Nope but it works for us and the boys are not complaining, and luckily we live just far enough away from other homes for people to notice :)

4 comments:

Guatemama said...

LOL that is so cute! I just found your blog Congratulations on your new addition!! We just brought home our 2nd child from Guatemala in Feb. She is 13 months and her brother is 6 also from Guatemala adopted in 2002. I will check back. I like your blog.
Best
Tracy

Victoria and Joe said...

Love the blog... also love Zion.. when we were there they had just had a major fire.. it wasa sad... but still beautiful

Marlene said...

Stacey,
That is too funny! You might get some looks from older people or families with only one child but I believe all parents of more than one child will completely relate to kids doing stuff like that. Now, if Kolby was in the storage section, you would get jeers from most everybody! I think those photos are priceless! Have a great weekend!

Ruthanne said...

If the stroller people had seen that adorable picture, the box would have said, "Please put your cute child in the compartment. It will make other people smile really big."