Friday, May 9, 2008

FFF= Mommy and Me

Today's theme for FFF from http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ is "Mommy and Me"

This is one of the first pictures we have with me holding Luke. He looks so little and scared in this picture. It took him about a week before he would smile and laugh with us. But looking at this picture reminds how amazing it felt just to have him in my arms.
This is Kolby and I on a hill overlooking Antigua. This is one of the pictures from our pickup trip. This trip was amazing because we knew he was coming home with us. I'm sure I could not have handled leaving him again.
For some reason I was not able to upload any more pics. But in looking through all our pics I realized there are not a lot with me and the boys. I better start handing the camera off to others to take pictures.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Stacey... your boys are gorgeous! Glad they are both home with you for forever... what a wonderful Mothers Day you will have this year!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What beautiful boys you have.

You truly are BLESSED.

Happy Mother's Day.

Kim~

Amy said...

You boys are beautiful. I love looking back at photos from visit and pick up trips. Brings back such precious memories.

Happy Mother's Day

Janet said...

Your boys are so cute! Happy Mother's Day!

Wilcox Family said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY indeed - you can see the love in your pictures, the boys are so lucky to have you as their mom...

Becca said...

Glad you're all together - Blessed!! I love that first pic - it speaks a lot without using words.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kathy said...

Your sons are adorable!! Happy Mother's Day!

Nikki said...

Handsome boys you have! Funny because I just realized there's not many pics of my hubby with Josiah so right now I'm trying to flash them together as much as possible!