Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kirsten!!!



I know that I have mentioned that Dewey's sister is stationed in Iraq. We worry and pray for her daily. I mentioned this to Luke's wonderful daycare and asked if maybe the kids could make a card to send to her. Well Jenny went above and beyond, she had the kids do this poster. It has all the kids hand prints with their names and ages. We sent it to Kirsten and she was thrilled with it. We just got this picture with her holding it. Thanks Jentle Jungle!!!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Awww! That is awesome!

Marlene said...

Oh, WOW! Did Kristen say she cried? I know I would. What a great thing for her to get. The background is very scarry looking. I will put her in my prayer book. Have a great day!

Anna said...

That is SO wonderful Stacey...how fantastic to get that photo.

Luke must have loved seeing that his picture got there too.

Take care,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how wonderful! Look how much COLOR and LIFE that banner brings to their environment. I can only imagine how much they crave this and anything from home.