Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy BIRTHDAY Dewey!!

I found these pictures from....gasp..... 18 years ago. (I know when you say the number it seems like a long time ago, but it doesn't feel like that long ago) My darling hubby is still 30 something. I love looking at these pics, he has always been fine as can be and is only getting better with age. (I promise sweetie)





So Happy happy birthday to an amazing man who I am blessed to call my husband!!
The boys have a surprise planned, I'll post pics when we are done.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Dewey!!

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday Dewey! I dig the long hair. Boy, Cassidy looks a lot like her dad!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday to Dewey!!! Hope the surprise goes well and looking forward to reading what it is. Hope you all have a very special day together!
Anna

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! Those pics are great!