Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anybody sleeping??

Cus none of the Warner clan is.
Kolby has not really got into the swing of things yet. The sleeping at night part is not coming easy for him. I'm sure it will just take some time for him to get used to everything that is new and different in his life. I just hope I can keep it up running on fumes until he does :)
He's wonderful during the day. He is just a happy funny little guy. He runs around the house and yard chasing after Luke. He laughs and smiles at every one he meets. And he gives the BEST hugs, he wraps his little arms around your neck and squeezes. I really am just in awe that he is my son.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I hope Kolby starts sleeping better soon. Maybe Dewey will let you sleep in tomorrow morning. Hint, hint! Just incase he reads this too.

Nikki said...

Hiya! I've been there, the first few weeks are the HARDEST with the sleeping part! Hang in there, Kolby will fall into "pattern" or however you call it. We thought we were NEVER going to sleep but then one night, he FINALLY slept through the night and we thought it was a miracle! It'll happen to you :)