Friday, April 25, 2008

Who's excited to have a a new brother??

Well we are all packed, everything fit. Whatever is not packed or forgotten we must not need.

I'm sure neither Dewey or I will sleep tonight. I can't believe we started this adoption 17 months ago, and we are finally going to bring our son home. I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to be the mother to two amazing boys. Its overwhelming to me that for so long I didn't believe I would be a mother and now I have two beautiful boys. I get so emotional just thinking about it. I am incredibly thankful for my amazing husband and the life we live.

Thank you so much to our wonderful friends and family. You have all provided us with so much love and support. International adoptions (especially both of ours) are roller coasters of intense emotions we could not have made it through them without you.

We love you and are blessed to have you in our lives!!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Stacey,
You may be already gone when you read this and am SO excited for you all as you leave to go and bring home your gorgeous little Kolby who's waiting for you. Praying it all goes well and look forward to reading all about it when we're back from holidays.
Take care,
Anna

Susannah said...

ohhhh, stacey! you go get that boy! I can't wait to see pictures, wish i was there. looks like our dna will be at the embassy on monday.
i can't wait for those pictures to get posted!
God bless your family as He grows yall.
love
susannah

Ellie said...

Ok... Patiently, IMPATIENTLY waiting for an update!!! HEHEHE...

So now that you are reading this... I KNOW HE IS IN YOUR ARMS FOREVER!

Congrats Mommy Daddy and Big Brother~! AND BIG SISSY~!

HUSG
Ellie

Heidi said...

I am so excited for you!!!! You gave me goosebumps. Can't wait to see a picture of all of you as a family.