Friday, April 18, 2008

FFF=Favorite Friday Foto

Oh...... look at our little guy. We just received his second DNA test info in the mail today. I was SO SO excited to see Kolby's picture. We have not seen him since our visit in December. And we have not received any pictures of him since November. He is so big now, I can't believe it. You can tell he is not thrilled about being at the doctors office, (but who is) poor little guy.

I am beyond overjoyed that I will have this cutie pie in my arms in nine days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is just TOO cute! That DNA picture is a nice little surprise, isnt it? I had completely forgotten that we would be getting a picture with it! So exciting you are on the final countdown to Kolby being with you forever!

Jenna

Ellie said...

Look Out Luke... Got some Competition with Cuteness~!

The Count down... I bet these next 9 days will seam like.... FOREVER~

Hugs
Ellie

Becca said...

Oh my Word! I love "meeting" new families - especially ones with such happy news. A wedding and you're bringing home your second son! Wow - great thing are happening in your neck of the woods! Please, I know we just "met", but can I come with you to Guatemala?? Hee, hee! I'll be checking back for family photos!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

What a cutie!! It won't be much longer until he's in your arms forever!!

Robyn