Monday, April 14, 2008

Mama loves some eighties rock bands!!!

And my very favorite in Bon Jovi!!! Luckily for me Dewey's oldest and best friend (they literally played together as babies) Troy's wife is an even bigger fan then I am. They hooked us up with tickets in Las Vegas for Bon Jovi's "Lost Highway" concert. They just bought a beautiful new motor home we all stayed in.
Check me out.... Hair, makeup, earrings and sparkly shirt. This whole look VERY rarely happens
I even have on fancy blue heals......... Not mine, thanks kim :)
Now I know you can't see much in these pictures, but take my word for it,
FABULOUS!!!!

We had so MUCH fun!!!! Thank you, thank you Troy and Wendy!!!!

There was a big group of us that went, but wouldn't ya know it no body took a group shot. I guess we were all to busy Rocking out baby!!!
And the best part about us getting a fun night in Las Vegas was Luke having his own party at Grandma and Grandpa's. Believe me we have a harder time leaving him them he does us. He's barely in the door and he's saying "ok bye dad, bye mom, Grandpa toys. It's SO nice being able to relax and enjoy ourselves knowing he is safe and sound and having a blast.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

OK, Finally something we dont share! I am sorry, I am not a big Bon Jovi fan. I don't have anything against them but just not a fan. I like country music now. I use to like Grunge Music like Pearl Jam, Blind Melon and stuff like that. That was before I met my husband.
What a great trip and fun with friends though!

Wilcox Family said...

One HOT mama!! Awesome, nothing like a good night on the town with no kids!! :)