Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our plans as we know them......


We are leaving from Las Vegas on Sat (the 26Th) we will arrive in Guatemala on Sun (the 27Th)
We are staying at the Grand Tikal again. (That's where we stayed on our visit trip and loved it)
Kolby will be brought to us sometime Sunday afternoon. (YIPPEEE) Our Embassy appointment is early early Monday morning. It can take anywhere from 1-5 hours so we aren't planning anything for the rest of the day. We pick up Kolby's visa on Tues. We are hoping to do some sight seeing that day. If all goes well we will go to Antigua on Wed. We have heard it is an amazing town and a beautiful example of Guatemalan culture. Then Thurs we are homeward bound!!!
It will just be Dewey and I traveling. Luke is staying home with Grandpa and Grandma. He is so excited! He runs around the house saying "mom and dad flying on plane (at this point he is holding his arms out and waving them around and making plane sounds) bring kolby home", "I stay at Grandma and Grandpa's" .

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I found your blog from Ellie. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see homecoming pictures.

Lisa Johnson said...

I found your blog from Andrea.

Congratulations Stacey!! I can't wait to see the pictures from Guat!!

My best friend just brought her daughter home on 12/12/07.

Anna said...

Stacey,
I haven't checked your blog for a bit and wow wow wow!!! SOOO happy for you!!! You must be so excited! Really hope it all goes well and can't wait to see all the pics!!
Anna