Monday, April 14, 2008

DNA on its way to the Embassy!!!!


We just got the email this morning that Kolby's DNA is on its way back to Guatemala to the US embassy. (me doing a happy dance while I'm typing this) It should arrive late tomorrow or early Wed morning. (you all know I'll be obsessively checking the Fedex website tracking our little shipment) As soon as we know its arrived I'll post. Once its at the embassy we wait for our "Pink" slip (embassy appointment) Best case we have it by Fri (HOLY COW!!!) But more then likely sometime early next week. (YIPPEEE) We are s.....o...... c......l......o.....s......e

8 comments:

Ellie said...

HEHEHE...

I can still hear you giggling!!!!

HUGS

Susannah said...

oh, my goodness! i just read the comment you left and so i came over here but we won't be able to catch up :( but you go, girl! go get that baby boy!
not long now!!!
talk to you soon, friend!
susannah

Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAAAA! I am so happy for you! I will pray that your pink comes very quickly. Isnt that the best to get confirmation that your DNA is done and on its way! KOLBY IS COMING HOME!

Paula said...

Did you hear the shouts from Texas?

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Nikki said...

YES!!! This is sooo exciting! C'mon PINK!

Marlene said...

WOW, How Exciting! I bet you are ready to get on that plane to Guatemala right now!

Wilcox Family said...

I am dancing with you!!! :)

Kelly said...

YEAH!! Not, much longer now until Kolby is in your FOREVER arms!! Praying that you are tickled PINK this week.
God Bless,
Kelly