Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Don't hold your breath in anticipation...

This is as boring as it gets, I call it ways for Stacey to try and keep her sanity........ Door painting



Our back garage door before, (in my defence I hardly ever drive where I can see this door, so it was easily forgotten)


And after..... Much better huh??


And front door before (yea there is really no excuse for this one)


And after.... wow white!!

I honestly think white paint is the greatest thing ever. If you put enough coats on it will hide anything. Cracks, holes, dirt (that I tried to scrub off) whatever. So maybe a gallon of paint should have lasted farther then two doors but please see above comment.

So there you have it, I told you boring, but stay tuned for more such posts as I try to save whats left of my sanity.

1 comment:

Wilcox Family said...

I LOVED your post and didn't think it was boring at all - LOL - with your choice of music, it fit together perfectly and made me laugh, looks GOOD!! :)