Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring is in the air........

Look buds on our fruit tree.
We have a little orchard in our yard full of fruit trees. I would tell you what kind of fruit they are except I don't have any idea. We have lived here 3 years (they were here before us) and they have yet to produce any fruit. I'm sure at some point I should take the time to look them up and see what I should be doing for them. I'll add that to my list.

Our grass is green, yippee!! Dewey did some sort of 4 step process last weekend that took a few hours. And then presto magic our grass is green and cut.

How many animals do you see in the above picture?



I don't think I have posted any pics of our pups. Skip is the Border Collie and Bailey is the Lhasa Apso. They are two of the members of our family. And I take no responsiblility for Bailey being just a teeny-tiny-bit spoiled rotten. :) They are also going to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's in JUST A FEW DAYS!!!!!

2 comments:

Love.Lindsey said...

Wow!
you have some very cute dogs!
i used to have some like them!
And i cant wait to see the flowers when thet bloom on the trees!
And our grass is turning green too!
and oh boy i cant wait for summer to come!

Wilcox Family said...

I love hte Blossoms, my favorite are apple blossoms, beautiful. Your little farms looks so serene and happy. You are nesting...LOL..all that cleaning, I love it!

Jana