Thursday, March 13, 2008

We have Kolby's Birth Certificate

Its Official Kolby is a Warner.
We received Kolby's Birth Certificate today. I cried when I saw the words "Registro Nacional de las Personas" in my email. Finally we have his birth cert in hand. Its amazing to me to see his name as Warner. And even more so to see both me and Dewey listed as his parents. He is really and truly our son. Wow........ Now I really need to bring him home soon, you would think it gets easier but each day is harder then the last. Hopefully getting his birth cert means we are moving in the right direction. YIPPEEEE

7 comments:

York-Idom Family said...

Yeah I am so happy for you guys. I am so glad to hear that you finally have heard something. Congradulations
love
tay

Paula said...

Hooray from TEXAS!!!!!

Wilcox Family said...

Yay, it worked!! :) After I read your last post, I positively visualized everything going smoothly with little Kolby coming home soon...I'll keep up the good thoughts. Great news!! :)

Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's about time he became a Warner officially! I'll be praying for you that all goes smoothly and quickly from this point on.

Tara said...

Ohhhhh!! That is the BEST feeling! I hope the rest goes quick and he is in your arms soon! Both of your boys are amazingly beautiful!

Ellie said...

HAPPY DANCE GOING ON HERE IN CA FOR YOU!!!!!

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Isnt that one of the best things ever. I think seeing Chloe's birth certificate with our last name was even better than hearing we were out of PGN. It finally seemed 100% real. I am so very happy for the Warner family of 4!
Jenna