Monday, March 31, 2008

Our wonderful small town

There is a little boy named Kody that goes to Luke's Preschool who is suffering from cancer. The whole town has come together to support this little guy. Check out his website http://www.kodybug.com/ All day last sat they had a Jamboree for him at the local high school. It was amazing!! They had a band playing and invited kids up to dance. It was SO CUTE seeing all these kids of all ages dancing. Luke went up on stage and stood in one spot, he didn't move at all, except to look around. I took tons of pics but because it was so dark they didn't come out. From what I hear it was a big success in raising money to help Kody.
Luke and Drew loved playing on the air toys outside. Luke laughed and laughed going down the slide.




1 comment:

Marlene said...

I love living in a small town too! I hope his story has a happy ending. I will put him on my prayer list.