Monday, March 31, 2008

Is there anything cuter then baby Lambs??






We love our neighbors!! Don and Helen came over on Sunday to tell us their sheep had had their babies. They were less then 24 hours old and they thought Luke might want to see them. Now you need to understand that my husband wisely does everything in his power to keep me away from baby animals. So he was little alarmed when I started jumping up and down in excitement. But really how could we not take Luke over to see the little lambs ;) They were SO CUTE!!!! Can you tell how happy I was just holding one. As it turned out Luke would not even touch them but that certainly didn't stop me. They pretty much had to kick me out of the barn. You can see in the pictures that Luke liked to look at them but did not know quite what to make of them. And don't worry honey I know we don't have the right fencing yet so I have not run out and bought us sheep. (but I'm not promising anything for the future)


1 comment:

Marlene said...

Seriously, we must live in parallel universes. You have a 6 acre home in a small town, so do we! And now you have wonderful neighbors, there animals have new babies and you take your kids to see them, so do we! We, just last night, went to visit our neighbors, The Jones, yes, The Jones’. Their horse just had a baby. They named her Eve because she was born on Easter Eve! I wonder if there are more things we have share in common? How cool is that?!