Saturday, March 29, 2008

TAGGED!!

Luke has been tagged by Angelina and Angelo

The directions are to post 10 random bits about yourself and then tag 10 more people....


1. I like anything with tires, matchbox cars, toy tractors, my big-wheel, my bike, my grandpa's big truck.

2. I tell my mom the names of tractors ; Backhoe , excavator, frontloader. My mom is not very good at remembering what they are called so when we are driving I like to yell out the names when I see them to remind her.

3. I love books! My mom says I take after her cus books are her very favorite thing too. Hum... I wonder if thats why I have so many of them.

4. When I take my naps at home I like to sleep with four stuffed animals, two horses and two monkeys.

5. Don't tell, but I have a "blankie" that I make sure is never to far away from me.

6. I go to two schools, "New school" is Three Peaks Preschool and "Old school" is Jentle Jungle, I love love going to both.

7. My dad likes to play cars, so I make sure I play cars with him every day. If he forgets to play I'm really good at reminding him.

8. I have the very best Grandma and Grandpa, they play with me all the time. When we go out to eat I don't understand why it always takes so long. I usually start jumping up and down to get people to hurry. I think my grandpa gets bored to cus he will take me outside for walks. He's really good at looking at trucks with me. Sometimes my Grandma comes over to my house just to play. My mom and dad have someplace to go so its just me and grandma having fun.

9. I have three horses that I help feed every day. I have my own wheel barrow to put the hay in.

10. Sometimes my mom and dad will look at me and start laughing I didnt even know I was doing something funny. I like being able to make them laugh and smile.


Now for the 10 tags
















http://journeytojenda.blogspot.com/ Jenda

http://www.beattyjourney.blogspot.com/ Josiah











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I've been tagged! I'll have to do this when I get home. I love your list!! Fun to get to know his little personality.

Jenna