Wednesday, March 5, 2008

News from our agency!!!

My darling hubby could tell that my nerves were fried. So he took it upon himself to try and call CCI. Well he was able to get right through and found out some promising info. He was told that Kolby's passport is being done today. If that's the case it means his birth certificate has already been done. So that is HUGE!!! He was also told that hopefully Kolby's DNA will be taken this Friday. Its a big relief to me to know that things are moving in the right direction.

2 comments:

Embracing my perfectly imperfect life said...

Praying for you daily. I know that its hard to have your baby so far from you. God KNOWs what you can handle and in HIS time Kolby will be home. Hang on! Love ya,
Nancy
ps.thanks for the photos. Cant wait till you ALL can visit SoCal.

Debbie said...

This is awesome news!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear this!

Hope it is soon now!!!!!!!!
Debbie