Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our emotional rollercoaster

Or more commonly known as International adoption. It has now been five weeks that we have been out of PGN. I should say that I really and honestly believed that we when we got out of PGN in Jan that we would travel the second week of March. (next week) If you would have told me then that we would be in the first week of March and not even have our DNA authorization I would have laughed and said "no way, that's impossible". Well and here we are..... I can say hopefully it will come any day now, I mean at some point it has to. But I have been saying "hopefully any day now" for four weeks. So I guess I don't know what to say anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacey -- praying BC has been done, and you get news of DNA authorization THIS WEEK! Stop the ride -- it's time to get OFF the roller coaster!

Jenna