Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moving Backwards

Well we are no closer to bringing Kolby home and in fact farther behind then when I posted last week. We don't think our passport has been done yet, and we know that we don't have our DNA authorization yet. I feel like this process is a bad dream that I can't wake up and make everything ok. If only money grew on tree's, I would be in Guatemala right now trying to make things happen. Its beyond frustrating when I can't do anything and nobody else seems to be either.

2 comments:

Kelly, Philip, & Devin said...

Hang in there Stacey. Kolby will be in your arms forever very soon. We will keep you in our prayers.

Kelly Buster
(CCI Family)

Susannah said...

i'm praying for you by name! we will all get there soon, keep your face looking upwards!
susannah
your cci friend