Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A play day for us!!



Last Friday Dewey and I got to go golfing. (YIPEEE) We both love to golf but really only go a few times a year. Some friends from Spanish Fork came down and we all met in St George bright and early Fri morning. I have to say St George has some stunning golf courses. I love the green grass against the red rocks. And please no comments on my gold swing, I'm really not very good and well aware of it. :) And no I did not make my shot across this gorge. (lost 4 balls in fact, darn canyon shot)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I found your blog through Nikki's blog and just wanted to say what a beautiful family you have! Congrats on the DNA...I am sure hoping that you get some good news soon!

Ellie said...

Ok... who cares what you looked like or how "Good" you are...

DID YOU HAVE FUN!

Bet you did!

Hugs
Ellie