Monday, July 14, 2008

WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

My amazing hubby planned a surprise party for me in Mesquite.
I had NO idea!!!
He told me we were going to Mesquite for a little get away. (Mesquite is a small town just on the border of Nevada about an hour and a half South of us) He scheduled a massage for me (woo-hoo) and I thought it was just going to be us relaxing by the pool.
So I have my Deep tissue massage, which was WONDERFUL by the way. Dewey met me at the Spa door when I was done. I thought we were going to go grab our swimsuits. We are walking past the pool and he says "lets swing by this side first" I look up and there are my friends and family.
SHOCKED!!!
My sister Liz and her husband Gary drove 5 hours from Salt Lake to be there. Kim and Sam both came down. And Todd and Robin drove down. Dewey planned it so they would all arrive while I has having my massage.
Again that many people knew and I had no idea anything was going on.
Amazing!!
Everybody!!
We had dinner at the Wolf Creek golf course. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! (thanks Liz and Gary)
It was such a fun night, bowling, dancing, laughing good drinks and Pizza at 2am!!
And it ended with Liz winning $500 on the Wheel of fortune machine.
Big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the boys.
Thank you everyone for making this Birthday such a fun one, I had a BLAST!!
And Dewey your amazing, I can't believe you planned that whole thing without me knowing. It was wonderful!!!
THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Great Job Dewey! I am glad you had a great weekend and Happy Birthday! What a bunch of awesome friends you have too!

Anna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stacey!!! And what a wonderful surprise for you too!! Sounds lots of fun and very special that Dewey did that all for you.
Have a great week,
Anna

Ruthanne said...

Wow!! That's a PARTY!!! Good job, Dewey!

Happy Birthday!!!!