Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July weekend!!

We had an amazing weekend!! We drove to Salt Lake City to take Grandma back to my Aunt and Uncles. We got to stay at Liz's (my sister) and Gary's beautiful new house. On the Fourth we drove to Snowbird to meet Steve (my brother) and Mikki (his girlfriend). They were staying at a condo at the resort. I LOVE LOVE the Wasatch mountains, They are truly breathtaking. I don't miss living in the city but I do miss those mountains. It made it a perfect day being able to go up and enjoy them. We got to meet Mikki's darling daughters too. We all took the tram to the top of the mountain. It was wonderful to get out of the heat and see snow. The views were spectacular.


This is Steve, Mikki and her girls.... pretty cute!

Since we can never get the boys to look and or smile at the camera we tried this shot instead, kinda cool. And we are not hanging our feet over a straight drop its a lot more gradual then it looks.
Steve and Mikki fixed us lunch. The boys loved it!!
My Aunt Becca and Uncle Dell had a huge BBQ at their house for everyone. It was so nice to see family and friends. Plus you can't go wrong with delicious food.
Check out the boys serious faces watching the fireworks, they were mesmerized.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the one with the 4 of you. It does look like a straight drop! I used to go snowboarding at Snowbird when I lived in UT.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments. Talk about stunning photo's ~ girlfriend yours are amazing!!!!

have a beautiful week,

Krista @bits and pieces

Anna said...

What a wonderful weekend it looks like you've had together Stacey!

Those views are just spectacular on the mountains!! And with the snow there as well it is just magnificent.

Really glad you had a great time with your family.

Take care,
Anna