Friday, July 25, 2008

FFF= Friends

For Kolby, Luke is his best friend. They have such a funny relationship. Luke is very bossy and likes things done a certain way. Kolby has his own ideas about how things should be done. So it is an endless cycle of laughing, crying, screaming and then laughing again.

Yes they are both wearing bowls as hats
I love this pic, the way Kolby is looking at Luke. Luke was making some noise that Kolby thought was hilarious. He would laugh and laugh when ever Luke did it.
This is one of the cave pics so don't mind all those red eyes. The three kids to the right of Luke are our friend Sam's. Even though they are older then him, Luke still has a blast anytime we see them.
This is Luke and Drew. Drew is also older then Luke but is so cute with him
Drew is one of my best friend, Kim's son. So we do a lot with them. As you can tell Drew is helping Luke climb to the top of this slide.


This is one of Lukes favorite people. His new cousin Jordan. Haley her sister is right up there as his favorite peeps too. They live in Salt Lake and he always asks when they will come down to see him.


Luke's best friends according to him are "Nona" (its really Leona) and Riley from preschool. He talks about them all the time. I don't have any pics with him playing with them. Whenever I pick him up he seems to be playing with everyone or Kolby. But in his mind Nona and Riley stand out as his friends.

Check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more cute FFF pics










8 comments:

Marlene said...

Brothers do make the best of friends. I would imagine sister do too. Luke and Kolby are so cute together. I am so glad they have each other. Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Luke and Kolby are the cutest brothers! So glad that they are becoming friends too... they will always have each other!

Anonymous said...

My boys are very close too! I love your pics!

Marianne said...

Love the slide picture, such a bond of trust. Thanks for sharing your family with FFF. Have a great weekend!

Anna said...

I love all those photos, especially the one where the boys are wearing bowls on their heads! Very cute.
It is wonderful that they have each other to be friends with isn't it. I know I am so thankful Sarah now has a sister to be friends with and keep her company. They still do have many disagreements and lots of tears but at the end of the day they really do love each other and that is just so special.

Hope you're over your cold and that you have a great weekend.

Anna

ANDREEA said...

Thank you for reading my blog.Your boys are soo cute..:))I love animals,too,I wish I had a farm..matbe one day...:))
Kisses

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!! They look like the best of friends!!

Robyn

Heidi said...

So fun!