Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Check out these cute chicks :)

Our newest farm addition.............. More chickens. They are not all ours only 15 or so of them. The rest are our neighbors. They are currently living in deluxe accommodations at their house.
And the coolest thing is that they will lay "Easter" colored eggs. From what the catalog said they lay in all different colors. I have never seen such a thing so I'll keep you posted on the color success.
The boys were so excited to see them. Kolby reached right out to pet one. Luke is excited because he will get to help dad build more chicken coops. (Just like Handy Manny, he says)


Just look at those cute little faces!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

How funny! We went last night ot visit our neighbors and I got photos of Wyatt holding a chicken of theirs. I also got a couple of him riding on their horses and donkey. I will blog about it laste. As you can tell I lost a lot of my blog when I changed my background. I pretty much have to start all over. I hope you are having a great week.

Anna said...

Wow that sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear if they lay coloured eggs!! And they are so cute!!

And from your previous post...good on you for getting into an exercise routine. I wish I could motivate myself to be more fit. And you are so right...you need SO much energy to keep up with the under 5's!

Anna

Denise said...

You are honestly, one of the most adorable families. Colored eggs right from the source.... amazing. You are giving your boys such a rich and loving childhood.... they will be blessed a hundred times over because of it.

Victoria and Joe said...

My mother in law brought us some green and blue eggs.. weirdest thing I ever saw,, but they tasted like eggs.. so good luck