Friday, July 11, 2008

FFF= Red White and Blue

So here is our "Red, White and Blue" story..
I bought the boys cute Red and Blue shirts with little flags on them. Since we had a full day in Salt Lake planned I saved them for the very last minute. Our boys go through at least two outfits a day. (yea don't ask it varies in reasons) So we get to the BBQ and I grab the boys to put on their "special" 4th of July shirts. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was a matter of minutes before they were soaking wet and needed to be changed again. Before I even had time to grab a camera Luke found a hose and squirted Kolby, who started screaming because he was now dripping wet. While I changed Kolby into yet another outfit (lucky I packed 5 each for a 24 hour trip) Luke found a kiddy pool and dove in.
So....... no pics of the boys in Red, White or Blue this year.
Earlier in the week I posted our 4th of July pics. But I thought I would add these. This is the boys midway though the day.
Think they had fun?




13 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute... all tuckered out from all their fun! And, I understand about the outfits too... I always save them for the last minute too... but usually it is my teenagers who mess them up first!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH I love it!!!

MICHELLE said...

YOUR LITTLE GUY'S A ADORABLE. I UNDERSTAND THE OUTFIT THING, I ALSO HAVE TWO BOY'S. I GO THROUGH SO MANY OUTFITS A DAY. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Kelly said...

Awe !!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!

Gail said...

Looks like they had a rough day. No wonder they went through so many outfits. I love the pictures!!!
Gail

Ellie said...

Tuckered out aint the word for it!

Straight up PASSED OUT~

HUGS

Love the Pic

Ellie

JuJu - said...

your family is tooooo cute:)

Ruthanne said...

Ain't that the truth? I thought I had bought too many clothes for Andrew for the summer...turns out I was wrong. He goes through at least 2 outfits a day. It's crazy.

Your little guys are cute no matter what color they're wearing. :)

Amanda said...

Awe so sweet! I just got done reading your anniversary post. I love to hear/read about stories like that. Congrats to the both of you!

Anna said...

Those photos are just adorable. They must have had a great day and been exhausted which is a good thing. Yes the outfits are a problem aren't they and they always seem to mess up the ones you really want to keep clean. Oh well sounds like they really enjoyed messing them up though!!! hehe! Its so good they play together.
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog to today.
Have a great weekend and take care,
Anna

Tracy said...

Looks like they had a great time!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute....all pooped out!

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Robyn