Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer cold???


Yep me and Kolby have come down with a cold. Since when do we get sick right in the middle of summer? So its been a little quiet around here the last few days. It rained all day Sunday so that was the perfect day for us to all snuggle on the couch watching movies.
It's probably my own fault I got sick, I have not been taken vitamins the past few months. So mental note to self "buy loads of vitamins the next time I go to the store".
Workout update.....
Well my first week went "OK" not a huge success but not a huge failure either. I would put it as a good place to start. Once the boys were in bed I did two nights of weight training and one night of cardio. A few workouts short of what I was shooting for. But it did feel really good to get my muscles moving again. So I better get over this cold soon so I can get back in the swing of things.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Sorry you are sick. For some reason, I always get sick in the summer but not winter. Weird.

Marlene said...

Oh Man! That is terrible and poor Luke and Dewey. I bet they miss Mommy. Drink lots of OJ. I hope you are back to your 100% soon.

Anna said...

Really hope you and Kolby feel better soon! It doesn't seem that long ago that you were sick too.

My girls have colds and Sarah has a temperature today and isn't well so will be off to the Dr's soon I expect.

Good on you for starting your fitness routine. Once you're better you'll have the energy to do it I'm sure. Its too hard when you're sick and you don't want to push your body too hard.

Take care,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Karson and Kemry have colds too and feel rotten. :( Summer colds are the worst!!! Hope you feel much better SOON!

Becca said...

OMG - Ella and I came down with the same thing two days after we got back from the beach. We are miserable. I take it as a sign that we should move there. Praying for both our families.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is felling better soon! Summer colds are the worst!!!