Thursday, July 3, 2008

G.G is in town!!!

My Grandma, Luke and Kolby's Great grandma has been with us all week. She is here visiting from Texas. The boys have been thrilled to have her here.

We have all had so much fun showing G.G around our town. We went to a museum, we went for a drive just exploring. I have tons of pics I'll post later. But its still near impossible to get both boys in a picture, looking at the camera with out one or more crying. This is as close as we got.
We are headed up to Salt Lake to have a big family BBQ for the fourth of July tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I hope you and the kids have a GREAT time with grams. PS....I love your music!

Anna said...

How wonderful to have your Grandma with you. It looks like you've all had a great week together and hoping you have a wonderful picnic tomorrow too! Happy 4th July!

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for your kind words on my blog today and your prayers. Its much appreciated.
Take care,
Anna