Monday, August 4, 2008

WOO HOO Swimming

Last Fri the boys and I went to St George to send the day with my family. My cousin (who is preggers and cute as can be) and her husband were up from Mexico. We were so excited to get to meet him. ( We didn't get to go to the wedding since it was right around the same time we brought Kolby home)
We all spent the day playing in their swimming pool. I decided that I could very easily spend 90% of my day lazing in a pool. Give me a lounger and a margarita and I'm fine! From the pics below and my shiny WHITE legs you all know I haven't been spending any time in a pool in quite some time.
Kolby was not as big a fan of splashing in the water as Luke and I, this is how he spent most of the day.
I love this pic, what a GOOF Ball, Luke cracks me up
By the look on Kolby's face you just know he is thinking "is this what you people call fun?"
Luke playing with Abraham
Luke and Rachel playing in the water jets
My Aunt took this pic, Luke is looking for more pool toys....
Playing in the water
Fun fun day, Thanks Aunt Becca and Uncle Dell for inviting us to come down!!!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that pool rocks!!! Can i come over to your families house to swim!!! Nice!!! To get pool time the kids and i have to go to friends houses ;o( Luke is sooo funny with this little faces and Kolby too!!! Crack me up!!!CUTE

Wilcox Family said...

wLooks FUN! Can the boys get any cuter? Love them in their swim trunks!! :)

Anna said...

That looks great Stacey!! I just love the water too and have always been a water baby. Sarah is the same too.

I love that photo of Luke with the goggles on in the blow up car...so cute!!

Anna

Heidi said...

How fun! Looks like a super cool pool to play in!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome time you NO DOUBT had!!! Love the photos!

Becca said...

Wow - what a nice place! Great pics - although I was expecting one to be of the cute Preggo...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Denise said...

You are always doing the funnest things. Yes, that Luke is a crack up. I laugh a lot with your posts and all his antics. He is definitely a one of a kind kid.... and he is a first rate big brother.... doing what big brothers do best.... use the younger sibling for entertainment.

Michelle said...

Oh... I want to just live at that pool. It looks so relaxing. And such cute pic's.

BTW -your legs have got nothing on my white legs!

chell

Ruthanne said...

Holy cow, look at that pool!!! What a fun day. I could sit on a raft with a margarita for a loooooonnnngggg time. :)

Marlene said...

Love the photos and THE POOL!!! Wow, and the background is AWEsome! We really must come visit Utah and you someday!