Friday, August 8, 2008

FFF=Having a Ball

Ok....so this last week has been one of "those" weeks. The kind where nothing goes hugely wrong but nothing goes right either. The kind where now that its Fri I can breath a sigh of relief and say "come one next week show me what ya got".
In thinking about the theme this week "Having a ball" I think of ball.....which leads me to FOOTBALL!!!! Woo-hooo we love football!!! I went through some pics from last year, since regrettably football has not started yet this year. (But its getting close)

Dewey is a die hard Cowboys fan, I am equally devoted to the 49ers. So there has been quite the debate in the Warner house as to the boys. Unfortunately for me, Luke's Nana lives in Texas so she sent him this Cowboys Jersey. We have no family living in Northern Calif so I'm stuck trying to find 49er attire on my own. The funny thing about this pic is notice the Red and gold peaking out from his jersey. I put a 49er onesie on under his shirt :)

Even though we live in a small town we still have a University here. GO T-BIRDS!!!! We try to go to as many home games as we can. We were so excited to take Luke to his first game last year.

We didn't take into account a 2 year old's short attention span. Luckily we didn't even try to sit on the seat side, but instead took a blanket and sat on the grass. Dewey spent a lot of the game entertaining Luke this way..........
For more cute FFF pics go to the ever clever Sarah at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

MICHELLE said...

THE FIRST PICTURE IS TOO CUTE. LOVE THEM ALL, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Anonymous said...

Yea Football is huge in this house! Cleveland Browns and OSU football!!! LOL
Me,Id rather shop! LOL

I love the photos of your baby with his Cowboys jersey on!!! Future Player??? ya never know!

Rachel said...

Love that first picture - what a doll!

Sarah said...

What fun times with your adorable sweeties!!!

Marlene said...

We aren't big sports fans in our house but I am a big E-bay fan. Try E-bay for your 49er attire. Good luck and have a great weekend!

Heidi said...

He's all decked out! So cute.

Ellie said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!

Angelena has a Dallas CowGirl Uniform... I will take a picture of her in it and send it to you...

Heck... The kids need to be standing next to eachother mine and yours...(wink wink) and get a picture of them together!

Paula said...

GO COWBOYS!!!! But the real question is....has Nana introduced the boys to the Katy Tigers? You know she bleeds red and white don't you? LOL!!!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I love the first pic!!

Robyn

Tracy said...

Looks fun!

Anna said...

Love the pics Stacey!!

And really hoping this week is a better one for you and things go 'right' a bit more for you!

Take care,
Anna

Michelle said...

I love the hill photo. I can't even remember the last time I did that. How fun!

Andrea said...

Oh my! I so know 'that' kind of week!!

Andrea