Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello Summer

It goes without saying that I'm way behind in posting, so I'm going to do a bunch a small posts to try and catch up.

Luke graduated from FIRST grade!!!

Kolby and I were waiting as he got off the bus for the last time as a first grader. We had signs, balloons and who can resist a party hat for any ol reason.
He received an award in his class for "Best smile" of which I wholeheartedly agree with, I mean just look at that cute little grin.
He received an award from his principal for Math excellence. Can I just say I'm THRILLED that he is great at math and seems to love it. I my own self have only the very basic math skills, the minimum required to survive. I firmly believe that if you are good at math you can do or be anything you want. Seeing him excel at math makes me nothing but hippity hoppity happy.
Congratulations Luke!!!
Bring it second grade!

No comments: