Thursday, January 22, 2009

The writings on wall...........

The boys choice in writing tools
(only pure luck that its not a permanent marker)

Nice artwork on the bedroom walls


This all took place in the span of time it takes me to take a shower (average 5 minutes start to finish) While in the shower I didn't hear the normal screaming and yelling so I stuck my head out and called for the boys. This is the closet door right next to the bathroom door. They came when I called but were apparently so occupied with their new found art stylings they just could not stop themselves from writing while innocently answering "nothing mom" to my "what are you guys doing?"

If we can write on walls and doors why stop there??? There are sheets on the bed that need a little sprucing up.
And hey what about us???
Kolby's neck side and back were covered too.


Life is just one adventure after another.....


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES my kids that all the time with marker and crayons!! Joys for motherhood!!

hugs,Leslie

Anna said...

OH My...they did work fast didn't they!!:)

My Mackayla has put cream all over herself and the rug...and toothpaste... and she's done texta too I'm sure but thankfully the walls have been spared...so far anyway!!!

AH the joys!!!

Have a great weekend Stacey,
Anna

Marlene said...

Oh, Lordy! Did you get any of it off? It looks to me that maybe Luke was the master mind in this one. You are just going to have to take a shower in less than 5 minutes. Surely you can take one within 2 minutes! LOL! You poor woman! Have a great weekend!
Marlene

Ruthanne said...

I'm still bracing myself for that day. I know it's coming.

Kim & Dave said...

Ohhh! That made me laugh! Especially the coloring on the face!

So fun to be a mom, huh?!?!? :-)

Mama Bear said...

OH no, you poor thing.......It's amazing what they can get into when you try and take that five minute shower, had a fun time or two myself to clean up :-(