Friday, January 2, 2009

WOO HOOOO Sugar Bowl


GO UTES!!!!

Tonight is the big night the Sugar Bowl. My very favorite home state college football team The University of Utah is playing tonight in New Orleans against Alabama.
HUGE!!!!
I will be right smack in front of the TV cheering like crazy. While my
Aunt Becca and Uncle Dell, Sammy and Steve are in New Orleans right now to cheer in person. (hope your all having a blast!!)
I have Luke saying "Go Utes" and Kolby raising his hands saying "whooo football" (at least it sort of sounds like that)
Now my hubby is not a Ute fan but rather a.....gasp.... BYU fan. And just in case you didn't know BYU played Arizona in the Las Vegas bowl in December and....... lost. Just a fun little fact, I like to share. (luv ya babe)
Once again
GO UTES!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun partying!!!!!!

Michelle said...

BYU fan? Dewey...I think I just lost a little respect for you :)

xoxo

Chell