Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ice Skating anyone??

All I need is a pair of these....


And our driveway provides the ice.
Now I'm thinking that if it turned out that well without us lifting a finger just think what we could have if we tried. The half acre in front of our house is already plowed flat, I'm sure it wouldn't take much to freeze it over next year. I'm seeing twinkling lights in the tree's and me twirling around over the ice. (it might be mentioned here that I have ice skated less then a hand full of times in my life)
But whats the saying "If life gives you lemon's make lemonade". I say if life gives me constant freezing temps and water make an ice rink :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should just charge and make some $ having people come skate! lol

My porch is a sheet of ice i should go skating!
hugs,leslie

Mama Bear said...

wowser wowser wowser!!!!

Ruthanne said...

Wow!!! That's so 'cool'. You need some saucer sleds for the kids--just give them a good push and then go meet them at the other end. lol